- October 25-27, 2016, Inna Grand Bali Beach, Bali, Indonesia : http://ictcred.org
- Abstract Submission Deadline: May 31st, 2016
- The Proceedings will be included in IOP Conference series- EES (indexed by Scopus)
The 2nd International Conference on Tropical and Coastal Region Eco Development (ICTCRED 2016) will be held in Inna Grand Bali Beach Hotel, Sanur, Bali, Indonesia at October 25-27, 2016. The conference provides an excellent opportunity to share and exchange technologies and applications in the area of Tropical and Coastal Region Eco-Development. The previous event (the 1st ICTCRED 2014) has been successfully organized in Semarang, Indonesia.
We cordially invite prospective scholars, academicians and scientists to submit research paper to this conference.
The conference is intended to promote and disseminate all research papers under scope of : (A). Coastal Region Eco-Development, and (B). Tropical Life Sciences. The scope of Coastal Region Eco Development encompasses publications with topics related to (but not limited to): Coastal engineering, Marine Products Processing, Marine Biotechnology, Climate Change, Coastal Management and Social Economics, Disaster management, Food Technology and any other relevant science and engineering subjects related to coastal eco-developments.
While the scope of Tropical Life Sciences includes: molecular biology, public health, psychology, tropical diseases, policy related to health and disease; pharmacological aspects and treatment, epidemiology, genetic studies, medical microbiology, food nutrition and health, and all related fields of tropical life sciences.
We proudly announce that we have reached an agreement with IOP (Institute of Physics) to publish the 2nd ICTCRED 2016 conference proceeding into IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science (EES) (indexed by SCOPUS – Online ISSN: 1755-1315 Print ISSN: 1755-1307). http://conferenceseries.iop.org/content/forthcoming (click on EES tab)
- Prof. Ocky Karna Rajasa (Director of Research and Public Services at Ministry of Research, Technology and Higher Education – Indonesia) : “Policy on Coastal Research in Indonesia”
- Prof. Ambariyanto (Diponegoro University – Indonesia) : “Updates in Coastal Development”
- Prof. Chin Kun Wan (Chun Shan Medical University – Taiwan / President of International Society for Nutraceutical and Functional Foods) : “Current Progress in Nutraceutical for Tropical Disease”
- Prof. Makoto Tsuchiya (University of the Ryukyus – Japan) :“Coral Reef Ecosystem”
- Prof. Cesarettin Alasarvar(TÜBİTAK Marmara Research Center, Food Institute – Turkey) :“Marine Functional Foods”
- Prof. Peter Gell (Federation University of Australia – Australia) : “Pollution and Coastal Environmental Changes in Tropical Region”
- Prof. Winterwerp Han (TU Delft – Netherland) :“Hybrid Engineering for coastal abrasion prevention”
- Abstract submission deadline : May 31th, 2016
- Acceptance notification : July 1st, 2016
- Early bird registration : August 21th, 2016
- Full Text Submission : October 1th, 2016
- ICTCRED 2016 Conference : October 25th – 27th 2016
AUTHOR GUIDELINES & SUBMISSION
BEST PAPER & PRESENTER AWARDS
The committee will grant awards based on two categories: best paper and best presenter. The nominees selection for each category will be determined by the Scientific Committee.