We are glad to announce that Enago in collaboration with Universitas Diponegoro will be conducting informative Author Workshop, assisting Indonesian researchers at different career-stages for achieving publication success.
- Date : 3rd July 2019
- Time : 8.30 AM – 13.30 PM
- Venue : Convention Room, ICT Centre Building 5th Floor, Universitas Diponegoro, Tembalang, Semarang
This workshop will focus on providing insights on the important aspects related to manuscript preparation and journal submission. During the sessions, we will educate authors on drafting a submission-ready manuscript. We will also provide useful tips on how they can improve their chances of first-time manuscript acceptancewhilst adhering to journal’s guidelines.
Through these workshops, researchers will learn:
- Understanding the nuances of academic writing
- Improved usage of English language and grammar
- Awareness of the manuscript submission process
- Importance of following a journal’s guidelines
- Writing a good covering letter to the journal’s Editor-in-chief
At the end of the workshops, all participants will also receive a Certificate of Participation issued by Enago.
REGISTER : (LATEST 24th of June 2019)